How to Register at ICMSTo submit a presentation for the conference or to use the system in any other way (e.g. as reviewer) you have to create an ICMS-account. This account can be used for any conference managed by the ICMS system.
How to create an ICMS account
- Go to the "user" menu and select "new user / register".
- Enter your personal information and be especially sure to enter a valid email address.
- If there is another registered user with the same name or email address (which could happen e.g. if you already registered for another conference) the system will ask you whether this is your account. If this is the case, but you have forgotten your password you can reset it to a random one which will be sent to you via email. If another person with the same name already uses the system you can of course create a second account with the same name (just the user name has to be unique)
- Confirm your data
- You will receive an email containing a canfimation link / code.
- Confirm your registration either by entering the code or by clicking on the confirmation link.
- Your account is created and activated!
How to submit a presentation
- Log in using your username and password.
- Go to the menu "presentation" and select "submit new abstract" or "submit new presentation" (based on whether the review is organized in one or two steps - but only one module should be active anyway).
Note: If there is no such module in the presentation menu or you can not access it, probably the deadline for submissions is already over and the organizers have deactivated the module.
- Enter the requested data and confirm it.
- You can check your submission under "presentation" / "show my sumbission(s)". Moreover, you will receive a confirmation mail, but the list of submissions is more important (if your mailbox is full or you can not receive the mail for any other reason there is no need for worrying).
After the review process
You will be informed about whether your presentation has been accepted.
Moreover, you can have a look at the reviews at "presentation" / "results of abstract reviewing" or "results of presentation reviewing". You will see the decision of the commission as well as the comments of the reviewers.
If the conference program is complete you will find detailed information about your presentation under "presentation" / "date of presentation".